I’m delighted to say that I am working with the Adhar project in Leicester – through a scheme by Blume which provides 16 hours of pro bono work to organisations in this Covid 19 world. Adhar is a BAME focussed charity working to support people with mental health problems in the Asian and Eastern European communities. My first task was to get in an application to the MIND funding programme before the deadline – we made it! Fingers crossed.
- What an extraordinary year is 2021 – Together Dementia Support
- Wonderful news for Abigail Housing – supporting asylum seekers and refugees in Bradford and Leeds
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!
- John is now working on the new Apprenticeship in Fundraising
- Work with Otley Action for Older People Reaches New Heights!