I’m delighted to say that I am working with the Adhar project in Leicester – through a scheme by Blume which provides 16 hours of pro bono work to organisations in this Covid 19 world. Adhar is a BAME focussed charity working to support people with mental health problems in the Asian and Eastern European communities. My first task was to get in an application to the MIND funding programme before the deadline – we made it! Fingers crossed.
- Developing a 5 year fundraising strategy for Together Dementia Support
- Success for ecoACTIVE in winning a grant for a Green Mentor for young people
- Thrilled to be working with ecoACTIVE!
- National Lottery comes in with a grant for Stanley Grange!
- A win from Garfield Weston for Otley Action for Older People