Is your organization clear on where it is heading? Are your Board and Trustees all pulling in the same direction? When did you last review your mission and strategic direction? Third Sector Consultancy has significant experience of working at senior level in the charity sector. We can work with your board of trustees and senior management to:
- Develop or review your mission and strategic direction
- Facilitate your board to work effectively
- Assess changes in your marketplace and how you can best respond to them
- Develop strategic and business plans
- Support you in carrying out consultations with users and stakeholders
- Carry out evaluations to assess the impact of your services
John has an excellent grasp of how organisations work. He is also aware of the role of the individual and how each of us contribute to change and development in a given group or organisation. John brings with him a wealth of experience and can certainly ‘add value’ when facilitating change in organisations.
We appreciate the ongoing support from John in building appropriate organisational systems and processes: we have needed to develop budgeting, cash flow forecasting methods as well as capturing more of our impact for the residents – all so that the Stanley Grange ‘story’ can be expressed powerfully to funders – and this has worked! Thank you!