2019 sees us working with CNet on two fronts: running courses – a ‘Stronger Voices’ 3 day course in training skills for community representatives (with Steve Skinner – national expert in community engagement) and fundraising workshop followed by one to one mentoring at the AGM day in July. Both well received by participants working from a wide range of local organisations. The second front sees us supporting CNet with their fundraising work – more news to come soon.
- What an extraordinary year is 2021 – Together Dementia Support
- Wonderful news for Abigail Housing – supporting asylum seekers and refugees in Bradford and Leeds
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!
- John is now working on the new Apprenticeship in Fundraising
- Work with Otley Action for Older People Reaches New Heights!