2019 sees us working with CNet on two fronts: running courses – a ‘Stronger Voices’ 3 day course in training skills for community representatives (with Steve Skinner – national expert in community engagement) and fundraising workshop followed by one to one mentoring at the AGM day in July. Both well received by participants working from a wide range of local organisations. The second front sees us supporting CNet with their fundraising work – more news to come soon.
- Developing a 5 year fundraising strategy for Together Dementia Support
- Success for ecoACTIVE in winning a grant for a Green Mentor for young people
- Thrilled to be working with ecoACTIVE!
- National Lottery comes in with a grant for Stanley Grange!
- A win from Garfield Weston for Otley Action for Older People