2019 sees us working with CNet on two fronts: running courses – a ‘Stronger Voices’ 3 day course in training skills for community representatives (with Steve Skinner – national expert in community engagement) and fundraising workshop followed by one to one mentoring at the AGM day in July. Both well received by participants working from a wide range of local organisations. The second front sees us supporting CNet with their fundraising work – more news to come soon.
- Success on finding for Otley action for Older People to support isolated men through transport
- Working with Women’s Health Matters in Leeds to develop a new strategy
- Massive boost for Todmorden Hippodrome!
- Developing the new 5 year strategic plan for Home-Start Kirklees
- Called in to plug the gap for Bierley Community Association and the Life Centre