Rachel and I are delighted to start work with a new client Acorn Recovery projects – a charity working across Lancashire to support people recovering from alcohol and drug addictions. An incredible 85% of the staff working for Acorn are themselves recovering from addictions. We aim to pull out all the stops in order to raise funds for this great cause!
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!
- John is now working on the new Apprenticeship in Fundraising
- Work with Otley Action for Older People Reaches New Heights!
- Now working with the Medaille Trust – supporting victims out of modern slavery
- Huge result for Stanley Grange community for people with learning disabilities