Rachel and I are delighted to start work with a new client Acorn Recovery projects – a charity working across Lancashire to support people recovering from alcohol and drug addictions. An incredible 85% of the staff working for Acorn are themselves recovering from addictions. We aim to pull out all the stops in order to raise funds for this great cause!
- Called in to plug the gap for Bierley Community Association and the Life Centre
- Excellent news for ecoACTIVE – an early Christmas present!
- What an extraordinary year is 2021 – Together Dementia Support
- Wonderful news for Abigail Housing – supporting asylum seekers and refugees in Bradford and Leeds
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!