Rachel and I are delighted to start work with a new client Acorn Recovery projects – a charity working across Lancashire to support people recovering from alcohol and drug addictions. An incredible 85% of the staff working for Acorn are themselves recovering from addictions. We aim to pull out all the stops in order to raise funds for this great cause!
- Success on finding for Otley action for Older People to support isolated men through transport
- Working with Women’s Health Matters in Leeds to develop a new strategy
- Massive boost for Todmorden Hippodrome!
- Developing the new 5 year strategic plan for Home-Start Kirklees
- Called in to plug the gap for Bierley Community Association and the Life Centre