Rachel and I are delighted to welcome a new client in the Manningham project. It’s always great to work with a client just down the road and we’ve been working with the project to access funding so that we can deliver some real development work with them. The Project supports local people with advice and support on benefits, immigration, employment and housing. Their vision is to remodel the service so that rather than just problem-solving for clients when the problems are there they intend to provide support which will empower people to manage much of this themselves – we want to be part of that!
- Called in to plug the gap for Bierley Community Association and the Life Centre
- Excellent news for ecoACTIVE – an early Christmas present!
- What an extraordinary year is 2021 – Together Dementia Support
- Wonderful news for Abigail Housing – supporting asylum seekers and refugees in Bradford and Leeds
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!