Rachel and I are delighted to welcome a new client in the Manningham project. It’s always great to work with a client just down the road and we’ve been working with the project to access funding so that we can deliver some real development work with them. The Project supports local people with advice and support on benefits, immigration, employment and housing. Their vision is to remodel the service so that rather than just problem-solving for clients when the problems are there they intend to provide support which will empower people to manage much of this themselves – we want to be part of that!
- Huge result for Stanley Grange community for people with learning disabilities
- Fantastic green shoots for ecoACTIVE!
- Developing a 5 year fundraising strategy for Together Dementia Support
- Success for ecoACTIVE in winning a grant for a Green Mentor for young people
- Thrilled to be working with ecoACTIVE!