The Manningham Project mostly supports people from the Asian community, as well as people from Eastern Europe. As restrictions have eased many are approaching the Project for advice and support due to loss of income, accessing benefits and other significant issues – having been unable to properly support many people over the phone. We have worked with this excellent organisation to gain a grant of £20,000 from the National Community Lottery. We are also working to help them develop an ‘Agent of Change’ way of supporting people – so that clients are empowered to solve more for themselves rather than having ‘experts’ do it for them. Watch this space!
- Developing a 5 year fundraising strategy for Together Dementia Support
- Success for ecoACTIVE in winning a grant for a Green Mentor for young people
- Thrilled to be working with ecoACTIVE!
- National Lottery comes in with a grant for Stanley Grange!
- A win from Garfield Weston for Otley Action for Older People