It’s very nice to be on a roll with fundraising and it’s certainly just that with Stanley Grange Community Association right now. The latest significant funder to pledge funds is the Garfield Weston Foundation – pledging £30,000. This makes £100,000 pledged within the last 3 months – bringing SGCA to just £38,000 from the target of £403,000 needed to modernise both Pendle and Weavers cottages so that they are great quality homes for the residents there. I’ll be working with the trustees this Saturday in order to explore the next phase and focus for the fundraising programme. Stanley Grange has an ambitious 11 stage programme in mind so there’s still a way to go overall.
- Called in to plug the gap for Bierley Community Association and the Life Centre
- Excellent news for ecoACTIVE – an early Christmas present!
- What an extraordinary year is 2021 – Together Dementia Support
- Wonderful news for Abigail Housing – supporting asylum seekers and refugees in Bradford and Leeds
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!