It’s very nice to be on a roll with fundraising and it’s certainly just that with Stanley Grange Community Association right now. The latest significant funder to pledge funds is the Garfield Weston Foundation – pledging £30,000. This makes £100,000 pledged within the last 3 months – bringing SGCA to just £38,000 from the target of £403,000 needed to modernise both Pendle and Weavers cottages so that they are great quality homes for the residents there. I’ll be working with the trustees this Saturday in order to explore the next phase and focus for the fundraising programme. Stanley Grange has an ambitious 11 stage programme in mind so there’s still a way to go overall.
- Developing a 5 year fundraising strategy for Together Dementia Support
- Success for ecoACTIVE in winning a grant for a Green Mentor for young people
- Thrilled to be working with ecoACTIVE!
- National Lottery comes in with a grant for Stanley Grange!
- A win from Garfield Weston for Otley Action for Older People