It’s very nice to be on a roll with fundraising and it’s certainly just that with Stanley Grange Community Association right now. The latest significant funder to pledge funds is the Garfield Weston Foundation – pledging £30,000. This makes £100,000 pledged within the last 3 months – bringing SGCA to just £38,000 from the target of £403,000 needed to modernise both Pendle and Weavers cottages so that they are great quality homes for the residents there. I’ll be working with the trustees this Saturday in order to explore the next phase and focus for the fundraising programme. Stanley Grange has an ambitious 11 stage programme in mind so there’s still a way to go overall.
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!
- John is now working on the new Apprenticeship in Fundraising
- Work with Otley Action for Older People Reaches New Heights!
- Now working with the Medaille Trust – supporting victims out of modern slavery
- Huge result for Stanley Grange community for people with learning disabilities