After an 18 month process – disrupted by Covid – the National Lottery reaching Communities programme has granted £160,000 to fund the costs for the much needed Activities Co-ordinator for 5 years. This is such good news – Kevin does amazing work with residents – a lot through music and singing – and this really helps people relax, enjoy and express themselves during lockdowns.
- Success on finding for Otley action for Older People to support isolated men through transport
- Working with Women’s Health Matters in Leeds to develop a new strategy
- Massive boost for Todmorden Hippodrome!
- Developing the new 5 year strategic plan for Home-Start Kirklees
- Called in to plug the gap for Bierley Community Association and the Life Centre