After an 18 month process – disrupted by Covid – the National Lottery reaching Communities programme has granted £160,000 to fund the costs for the much needed Activities Co-ordinator for 5 years. This is such good news – Kevin does amazing work with residents – a lot through music and singing – and this really helps people relax, enjoy and express themselves during lockdowns.
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!
- John is now working on the new Apprenticeship in Fundraising
- Work with Otley Action for Older People Reaches New Heights!
- Now working with the Medaille Trust – supporting victims out of modern slavery
- Huge result for Stanley Grange community for people with learning disabilities