Having been visited by the Gostling Foundation in October it was then a waiting game to hear if they wished to support Stanley Grange Community Association with their modernisation programme – and they do! They have pledged £25,000 towards refurbishing Pendle and Weaver’s cottages – making sure that people with learning disabilities there have great quality accommodation. Phew!
- Called in to plug the gap for Bierley Community Association and the Life Centre
- Excellent news for ecoACTIVE – an early Christmas present!
- What an extraordinary year is 2021 – Together Dementia Support
- Wonderful news for Abigail Housing – supporting asylum seekers and refugees in Bradford and Leeds
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!