Having been visited by the Gostling Foundation in October it was then a waiting game to hear if they wished to support Stanley Grange Community Association with their modernisation programme – and they do! They have pledged £25,000 towards refurbishing Pendle and Weaver’s cottages – making sure that people with learning disabilities there have great quality accommodation. Phew!
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!
- John is now working on the new Apprenticeship in Fundraising
- Work with Otley Action for Older People Reaches New Heights!
- Now working with the Medaille Trust – supporting victims out of modern slavery
- Huge result for Stanley Grange community for people with learning disabilities