Having been visited by the Gostling Foundation in October it was then a waiting game to hear if they wished to support Stanley Grange Community Association with their modernisation programme – and they do! They have pledged £25,000 towards refurbishing Pendle and Weaver’s cottages – making sure that people with learning disabilities there have great quality accommodation. Phew!
- Success on finding for Otley action for Older People to support isolated men through transport
- Working with Women’s Health Matters in Leeds to develop a new strategy
- Massive boost for Todmorden Hippodrome!
- Developing the new 5 year strategic plan for Home-Start Kirklees
- Called in to plug the gap for Bierley Community Association and the Life Centre