Tha Adhar project supports people from BAMER communities in Leicester – a hard hit area under the pandemic. We have helped Adhar get a grant of £50,000 from the National Community Lottery. The grant is being used to support survivors of domestic abuse through specialist counselling and use of the Domestic Abuse Recovery Toolkit.
- What an extraordinary year is 2021 – Together Dementia Support
- Wonderful news for Abigail Housing – supporting asylum seekers and refugees in Bradford and Leeds
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!
- John is now working on the new Apprenticeship in Fundraising
- Work with Otley Action for Older People Reaches New Heights!