Tha Adhar project supports people from BAMER communities in Leicester – a hard hit area under the pandemic. We have helped Adhar get a grant of £50,000 from the National Community Lottery. The grant is being used to support survivors of domestic abuse through specialist counselling and use of the Domestic Abuse Recovery Toolkit.
- Developing a 5 year fundraising strategy for Together Dementia Support
- Success for ecoACTIVE in winning a grant for a Green Mentor for young people
- Thrilled to be working with ecoACTIVE!
- National Lottery comes in with a grant for Stanley Grange!
- A win from Garfield Weston for Otley Action for Older People