Tha Adhar project supports people from BAMER communities in Leicester – a hard hit area under the pandemic. We have helped Adhar get a grant of £50,000 from the National Community Lottery. The grant is being used to support survivors of domestic abuse through specialist counselling and use of the Domestic Abuse Recovery Toolkit.
- Success on finding for Otley action for Older People to support isolated men through transport
- Working with Women’s Health Matters in Leeds to develop a new strategy
- Massive boost for Todmorden Hippodrome!
- Developing the new 5 year strategic plan for Home-Start Kirklees
- Called in to plug the gap for Bierley Community Association and the Life Centre