It’s great to get a grant of £20,000 for Otley Action – this goes towards their capital campaign to refurbish their premises in the centre of Otley – making it into a modern Hub supporting older people and the wider community for decades to come. This grant helps bring the totals raised to over £300,000 and the work starts very soon!
- Success on finding for Otley action for Older People to support isolated men through transport
- Working with Women’s Health Matters in Leeds to develop a new strategy
- Massive boost for Todmorden Hippodrome!
- Developing the new 5 year strategic plan for Home-Start Kirklees
- Called in to plug the gap for Bierley Community Association and the Life Centre