It’s great to get a grant of £20,000 for Otley Action – this goes towards their capital campaign to refurbish their premises in the centre of Otley – making it into a modern Hub supporting older people and the wider community for decades to come. This grant helps bring the totals raised to over £300,000 and the work starts very soon!
- Called in to plug the gap for Bierley Community Association and the Life Centre
- Excellent news for ecoACTIVE – an early Christmas present!
- What an extraordinary year is 2021 – Together Dementia Support
- Wonderful news for Abigail Housing – supporting asylum seekers and refugees in Bradford and Leeds
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!