The pandemic has reshaped some of the key funding streams. National lottery Community Fund and Garfield Weston, amongst others, are reshaping their funding streams to go to organisations helping people through this crisis. We are doing our very best to align our clients with the appropriate funding. We’re also inspired by the work of Otley Action for Older People and AVSED as they are taking a leading role in supporting not just their members at home, but also anyone in need in the community, to access practical and emotional support. Well done!
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!
- John is now working on the new Apprenticeship in Fundraising
- Work with Otley Action for Older People Reaches New Heights!
- Now working with the Medaille Trust – supporting victims out of modern slavery
- Huge result for Stanley Grange community for people with learning disabilities