The pandemic has reshaped some of the key funding streams. National lottery Community Fund and Garfield Weston, amongst others, are reshaping their funding streams to go to organisations helping people through this crisis. We are doing our very best to align our clients with the appropriate funding. We’re also inspired by the work of Otley Action for Older People and AVSED as they are taking a leading role in supporting not just their members at home, but also anyone in need in the community, to access practical and emotional support. Well done!
- Developing a 5 year fundraising strategy for Together Dementia Support
- Success for ecoACTIVE in winning a grant for a Green Mentor for young people
- Thrilled to be working with ecoACTIVE!
- National Lottery comes in with a grant for Stanley Grange!
- A win from Garfield Weston for Otley Action for Older People