The pandemic has reshaped some of the key funding streams. National lottery Community Fund and Garfield Weston, amongst others, are reshaping their funding streams to go to organisations helping people through this crisis. We are doing our very best to align our clients with the appropriate funding. We’re also inspired by the work of Otley Action for Older People and AVSED as they are taking a leading role in supporting not just their members at home, but also anyone in need in the community, to access practical and emotional support. Well done!
- Called in to plug the gap for Bierley Community Association and the Life Centre
- Excellent news for ecoACTIVE – an early Christmas present!
- What an extraordinary year is 2021 – Together Dementia Support
- Wonderful news for Abigail Housing – supporting asylum seekers and refugees in Bradford and Leeds
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!