Having just started work with ecoACTIVE our first task was to work with them on an application to fund a Green Mentor who will work with young people in Hackney and Newham – supporting them to become involved in environmental projects in their communities. We have been successful and the grant is for £36,000 over two years. The Green mentor helps develop young people who themselves then support involvement from other young people and their communities in a ripple effect. Not a shabby start to our work with ecoACTIVE!
- Success on finding for Otley action for Older People to support isolated men through transport
- Working with Women’s Health Matters in Leeds to develop a new strategy
- Massive boost for Todmorden Hippodrome!
- Developing the new 5 year strategic plan for Home-Start Kirklees
- Called in to plug the gap for Bierley Community Association and the Life Centre