Having just started work with ecoACTIVE our first task was to work with them on an application to fund a Green Mentor who will work with young people in Hackney and Newham – supporting them to become involved in environmental projects in their communities. We have been successful and the grant is for £36,000 over two years. The Green mentor helps develop young people who themselves then support involvement from other young people and their communities in a ripple effect. Not a shabby start to our work with ecoACTIVE!
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!
- John is now working on the new Apprenticeship in Fundraising
- Work with Otley Action for Older People Reaches New Heights!
- Now working with the Medaille Trust – supporting victims out of modern slavery
- Huge result for Stanley Grange community for people with learning disabilities