We’ve just heard that, with our active support, Abigail Housing gas been granted £50,000 over two years from the Lloyds Bank Foundation for its work supporting around 90 asylum seekers and refugees in Bradford and Leeds. This is a crucial core funding grant for this amazing charity which is actively growing both how it works and the scale of its work – always seeking to become more effective in what it does. It’s a good week already!
- Wonderful news for Abigail Housing – supporting asylum seekers and refugees in Bradford and Leeds
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!
- John is now working on the new Apprenticeship in Fundraising
- Work with Otley Action for Older People Reaches New Heights!
- Now working with the Medaille Trust – supporting victims out of modern slavery