As an associate for Moneytree Fundraising I am working to support Stanley Grange Community Association – which provides an intentional community for adults with learning disabilities and other complex needs. They are raising funds for the refurbishment of a range of houses. Part of my work with them has been to apply to the Edward Gostling Foundation and the Wolfson Foundation. We had a visit from the Gostling foundation on the 24 October and are awaiting the outcome with bated breath! We are also at stage 2 with the Wolfson Foundation and will hear the result by the end of December. All fingers are crossed!
- Huge result for Stanley Grange community for people with learning disabilities
- Fantastic green shoots for ecoACTIVE!
- Developing a 5 year fundraising strategy for Together Dementia Support
- Success for ecoACTIVE in winning a grant for a Green Mentor for young people
- Thrilled to be working with ecoACTIVE!