As an associate for Moneytree Fundraising I am working to support Stanley Grange Community Association – which provides an intentional community for adults with learning disabilities and other complex needs. They are raising funds for the refurbishment of a range of houses. Part of my work with them has been to apply to the Edward Gostling Foundation and the Wolfson Foundation. We had a visit from the Gostling foundation on the 24 October and are awaiting the outcome with bated breath! We are also at stage 2 with the Wolfson Foundation and will hear the result by the end of December. All fingers are crossed!
- Called in to plug the gap for Bierley Community Association and the Life Centre
- Excellent news for ecoACTIVE – an early Christmas present!
- What an extraordinary year is 2021 – Together Dementia Support
- Wonderful news for Abigail Housing – supporting asylum seekers and refugees in Bradford and Leeds
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!