As an associate for Moneytree Fundraising I am working to support Stanley Grange Community Association – which provides an intentional community for adults with learning disabilities and other complex needs. They are raising funds for the refurbishment of a range of houses. Part of my work with them has been to apply to the Edward Gostling Foundation and the Wolfson Foundation. We had a visit from the Gostling foundation on the 24 October and are awaiting the outcome with bated breath! We are also at stage 2 with the Wolfson Foundation and will hear the result by the end of December. All fingers are crossed!
- Success on finding for Otley action for Older People to support isolated men through transport
- Working with Women’s Health Matters in Leeds to develop a new strategy
- Massive boost for Todmorden Hippodrome!
- Developing the new 5 year strategic plan for Home-Start Kirklees
- Called in to plug the gap for Bierley Community Association and the Life Centre