Applying through the Covid focussed funding programme we have secured £11,500 to pay for the vital Activities Co-ordinator for 6 months. This work is crucial in that the residents (who have learning disabilities as well as physical issues) need support to relax, enjoy new activities and let off steam! Kevin, the Activities Organiser, really gets the residents involved in singing and music and is a Big Hit with everyone there. We are grateful for the active support of the North West funding officer at the Lottery as she really gave 100% encouragement to Stanley Grange.
- Work with Otley Action for Older People Reaches New Heights!
- Now working with the Medaille Trust – supporting victims out of modern slavery
- Huge result for Stanley Grange community for people with learning disabilities
- Fantastic green shoots for ecoACTIVE!
- Developing a 5 year fundraising strategy for Together Dementia Support