Having been approached by the Aim Group to see if I was interested in working as an ‘industry specialist’ on the new Fundraising Apprenticeship I’m pleased to say that I will be working with them as both Associate Assessor and Reviewer of the materials used in the framework. It feels good to be able to support others in their learning and career progression. My own learning will also be boosted as I will need to complete a course in Assessment as part of the programme.
- Called in to plug the gap for Bierley Community Association and the Life Centre
- Excellent news for ecoACTIVE – an early Christmas present!
- What an extraordinary year is 2021 – Together Dementia Support
- Wonderful news for Abigail Housing – supporting asylum seekers and refugees in Bradford and Leeds
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!