Having been approached by the Aim Group to see if I was interested in working as an ‘industry specialist’ on the new Fundraising Apprenticeship I’m pleased to say that I will be working with them as both Associate Assessor and Reviewer of the materials used in the framework. It feels good to be able to support others in their learning and career progression. My own learning will also be boosted as I will need to complete a course in Assessment as part of the programme.
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!
- John is now working on the new Apprenticeship in Fundraising
- Work with Otley Action for Older People Reaches New Heights!
- Now working with the Medaille Trust – supporting victims out of modern slavery
- Huge result for Stanley Grange community for people with learning disabilities