Having been approached by the Aim Group to see if I was interested in working as an ‘industry specialist’ on the new Fundraising Apprenticeship I’m pleased to say that I will be working with them as both Associate Assessor and Reviewer of the materials used in the framework. It feels good to be able to support others in their learning and career progression. My own learning will also be boosted as I will need to complete a course in Assessment as part of the programme.
- Success on finding for Otley action for Older People to support isolated men through transport
- Working with Women’s Health Matters in Leeds to develop a new strategy
- Massive boost for Todmorden Hippodrome!
- Developing the new 5 year strategic plan for Home-Start Kirklees
- Called in to plug the gap for Bierley Community Association and the Life Centre