I’m very pleased to have helped the Adhar project in Leicester get a grant for £10,000 which will enable them to communicate and respond to the many people turning to them for help with mental health issues. The project was desperate for new equipment: phone system and desktop computers so that staff can deliver effective online workshops and one to one sessions. And, they will have funds to hold a Healing and Togetherness event for the many people touched by Covid – great news!
- What an extraordinary year is 2021 – Together Dementia Support
- Wonderful news for Abigail Housing – supporting asylum seekers and refugees in Bradford and Leeds
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!
- John is now working on the new Apprenticeship in Fundraising
- Work with Otley Action for Older People Reaches New Heights!