I’m very pleased to have helped the Adhar project in Leicester get a grant for £10,000 which will enable them to communicate and respond to the many people turning to them for help with mental health issues. The project was desperate for new equipment: phone system and desktop computers so that staff can deliver effective online workshops and one to one sessions. And, they will have funds to hold a Healing and Togetherness event for the many people touched by Covid – great news!
- Success on finding for Otley action for Older People to support isolated men through transport
- Working with Women’s Health Matters in Leeds to develop a new strategy
- Massive boost for Todmorden Hippodrome!
- Developing the new 5 year strategic plan for Home-Start Kirklees
- Called in to plug the gap for Bierley Community Association and the Life Centre