Rachel and I are very pleased to be working with Together Dementia Support – a charity based in Manchester – supporting people who live with dementia. Having won a grant from Reaching Communities (the National Lottery) they now wish to diversify their funding base. We have met with the CEO, the Chair and trustee board and are now on with this significant piece of work for them. As the number of people with dementia grows we are proud to do what we can to further the cause and provide support for both those with dementia and those who care for them. We will also be identifying appropriate funding prospects for TDS and aim to complete the work by March 2021.
- Huge result for Stanley Grange community for people with learning disabilities
- Fantastic green shoots for ecoACTIVE!
- Developing a 5 year fundraising strategy for Together Dementia Support
- Success for ecoACTIVE in winning a grant for a Green Mentor for young people
- Thrilled to be working with ecoACTIVE!