Rachel and I are very pleased to be working with Together Dementia Support – a charity based in Manchester – supporting people who live with dementia. Having won a grant from Reaching Communities (the National Lottery) they now wish to diversify their funding base. We have met with the CEO, the Chair and trustee board and are now on with this significant piece of work for them. As the number of people with dementia grows we are proud to do what we can to further the cause and provide support for both those with dementia and those who care for them. We will also be identifying appropriate funding prospects for TDS and aim to complete the work by March 2021.
- What an extraordinary year is 2021 – Together Dementia Support
- Wonderful news for Abigail Housing – supporting asylum seekers and refugees in Bradford and Leeds
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!
- John is now working on the new Apprenticeship in Fundraising
- Work with Otley Action for Older People Reaches New Heights!