In December TSC received an urgent call from the Life Centre, a community association and centre at the heart of the Bierley estate in Bradford. Due to staff sickness and resignations they were in sore need of immediate fundraising expertise. The Life Centre has literally been a life line for this community through the pandemic, providing practical support, activities and social contact for hundreds of local residents. The Centre works a lot with different generations from pre-school through to older people. We are pleased to be working with such a great cause and with committed people. Watch this space!
- Developing the new 5 year strategic plan for Home-Start Kirklees
- Called in to plug the gap for Bierley Community Association and the Life Centre
- Excellent news for ecoACTIVE – an early Christmas present!
- What an extraordinary year is 2021 – Together Dementia Support
- Wonderful news for Abigail Housing – supporting asylum seekers and refugees in Bradford and Leeds