We are really delighted to be working with Battle Scars in Leeds. Battle Scars is a new user led organisation working to support anyone who suffers from self harm. They work principally in West Yorkshire at the moment as well as having a worldwide Facebook group. Rachel and I will be working with Battle Scars to do two things: help them build a strategic and business plan and to initiate funding processes. This new organisation has been welcomed by many people already due to there being little or no specialist support in this increasingly worrying area. We’ll keep you posted!
- Success on finding for Otley action for Older People to support isolated men through transport
- Working with Women’s Health Matters in Leeds to develop a new strategy
- Massive boost for Todmorden Hippodrome!
- Developing the new 5 year strategic plan for Home-Start Kirklees
- Called in to plug the gap for Bierley Community Association and the Life Centre