We are really delighted to be working with Battle Scars in Leeds. Battle Scars is a new user led organisation working to support anyone who suffers from self harm. They work principally in West Yorkshire at the moment as well as having a worldwide Facebook group. Rachel and I will be working with Battle Scars to do two things: help them build a strategic and business plan and to initiate funding processes. This new organisation has been welcomed by many people already due to there being little or no specialist support in this increasingly worrying area. We’ll keep you posted!
- Huge result for Stanley Grange community for people with learning disabilities
- Fantastic green shoots for ecoACTIVE!
- Developing a 5 year fundraising strategy for Together Dementia Support
- Success for ecoACTIVE in winning a grant for a Green Mentor for young people
- Thrilled to be working with ecoACTIVE!