We are really delighted to be working with Battle Scars in Leeds. Battle Scars is a new user led organisation working to support anyone who suffers from self harm. They work principally in West Yorkshire at the moment as well as having a worldwide Facebook group. Rachel and I will be working with Battle Scars to do two things: help them build a strategic and business plan and to initiate funding processes. This new organisation has been welcomed by many people already due to there being little or no specialist support in this increasingly worrying area. We’ll keep you posted!
- Great news for the Adhar Project working with marginalised communities!
- John is now working on the new Apprenticeship in Fundraising
- Work with Otley Action for Older People Reaches New Heights!
- Now working with the Medaille Trust – supporting victims out of modern slavery
- Huge result for Stanley Grange community for people with learning disabilities