Some of our recent successes and work include:
We have the following track record
- Successful £300k Reaching Communities bid in 2018 for Rape and Sexual Assault Counselling Service
- Supporting 3 Leeds older people’s charities raising over £1,000,000 in contracts over the next 5 years
- Lloyds Bank Foundation grant of £180,000 in 2018 - over 3 years for a charity in Huddersfield
- Delivering employment support programmes through European Funding
- Fundraising/income generation: through trusts & foundations, delivering services, contract applications, Big Lottery etc.
- John Harris MInst - John is a full member of the Institute of Fundraising and subscribes to their Code of Conduct
- We are covered by professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Project management: delivering contracts for services for the Learning and Skills Improvement Service, Education and Training Foundation etc.
- Managing the operations for a national charity: finances, fundraising, supporting the trustee board
- Delivering capacity building support to a wide range of voluntary and community organizations e.g. business planning, governance development, change management, strategic planning, management development, board and team building
- Designing and delivering post-graduate Certificate in Management in the Public and Voluntary Sectors at the University of Leeds
- Providing mentoring and coaching to chief executives
- Writing the NCVO Good Guide to Management in the Voluntary Sector and co author of the Pavilion Training Manual in Residential Child Care
- John has the Certificate in Management and is accredited in Prince2 project management
We work with associates who bring in associated expertise e.g. business development training and marketing.
Costs for our services
Following an initial free consultation, we would provide a bespoke quote detailing what we would provide and what each element would cost. Our charges are based on £50 per hour or £350 per day (NB. no VAT is charged). We are sometimes able to access development funding so that there is no cost to your organisation.
"Our contract with Third sector Consultancy is reviewed each year with Trustees reviewing the consultant's performance. It is a measure of our satisfaction and his success that there has never been any question about renewing the contract each time."
Tim Ward – CEO the Learning Curve and Chair of the Third Sector National Learning Alliance